Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Help Starting 4x4 Club - Milan Mi - 1000 acres

6K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  sumpter1 
#1 ·
I am looking for some help putting together an ORV club that meets a few times a month in Milan Mi (Near US23 and Dundee).

I have 1000 acres of private stone quarry to play on and would love some like minded people to ride with. i have done a lot of research and have not been able to find any local clubs other than for strictly mudding.

I am basically looking for a partner to help put this together and help arrange everything as i am very very busy. Pretty much all of my free time is spent in my Maverick XRS or my Renegade XXC with my wife and children so an ORV club would fit our crazy life very nicely lol.

If you can help supply organizational skills, i can supply places to meet and ride. 1000 acres near Milan Mi, close to Cabelas and US23. Also have property in Mio Mi and Grayling Mi, both great locations for weekend rides across long distances of state trails.

anyways there is a lot to offer and i would need help putting it together. if youre interested please let me know!!

Thanks everyone !

PM me for email

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Well, I'm in Milan and would be interested in participating on occasion. However, with 2 little ones and 2 jobs, my time is severely limited. Can't offer much as far as help goes, but definitely interested to see where this goes.

Is this the same property that the Oakville Boggers guys tried to work with a few years back?

#8 ·
Same property yes, but not limited to the same small area.

I also have two little ones and two jobs, not a lot of progress being made on the club as of now sadly.

if there was more of a reply to this thread we could at least set up a small meet and greet one weekend soon and ride, maybe go from there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.