Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
jeep life
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi chad here i'm looing at a xj guy wants $1000 for it it runs good and 4x4 works good but the doors and the rockers and the floor ar go do to rust it's got 180000 mi on it and licks oil and needs front braks is that and got deal becouse he wants me to trade my bass boat for it i'm sell it for $1400 so email me or pm me ps win your going down the road abot 60mph and hit a pot hole the front wobs bad the guy said that he put all new font prats on it can u fix this i need your help here thanks:miff:

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
keep your bass boat. sounds like he is trying to unload some piece of shit on you, you can find a XJ in much nicer condition for $1500ish.

·
Registered
284 Posts
there are soooo many more nicer ones near me for sale

your boat is worth more than that POS, especially if your motor on the boat works great.

let me know i can drive back around and get the info on them, there is like 5 in a row on Jefferson

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Jefferson? Private owners I take it? You are better off looking for a XJ on line. Lot easier to find what you are looking for. Hopefully you find one that was owned by some little old lady. Hopefully she didn't leave it in 4wd and/or the e-brake on :tonka:

TOTALLY AVOID THE ONES BEING SOLD OFF OF USED CAR LOTS..........TOTAL RIP OFFS.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Jefferson? Private owners I take it? You are better off looking for a XJ on line. Lot easier to find what you are looking for. Hopefully you find one that was owned by some little old lady. Hopefully she didn't leave it in 4wd and/or the e-brake on :tonka:

TOTALLY AVOID THE ONES BEING SOLD OFF OF USED CAR LOTS..........TOTAL RIP OFFS.
YES up past Selfridge Air Base, There was a dark green one, red one, white one, some guy selling a lifted 2 door bronco, black, needed a crap load of work, the jeeps were all in nice shape though, the tan jeep was really nice looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts