Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Custom engine machining
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropping in here, looking forward for snow in the U.P. and Canada along with some new tires, maybe I'll get my wife a 6" lift for Christmas. Glad the 90 deg days are over!

-Dave

·
3,835 Posts
Im from Waterford to. Its pretty ghetto in most parts. Where do you do machineing at?
Welcome!.

·
End nerd persecution
2,248 Posts
Im from Waterford to. Its pretty ghetto in most parts. Where do you do machineing at?
Welcome!.

He does it in his garage! Damn good work! I'd send everyone to him!

What's up Dave? How's the baby doing? I just got that 327 you machined for me going for my Camaro the day before the cruise. Man, does is sound good.

Rob

·
Because racecar
4,041 Posts
Dave, I'm going to have Nick kick you in the nutz... :tonka:

P.S. In the near future I'm going to have nick drop off a LT1 block for the Ol' Chevelle :beerbang:

·
End nerd persecution
2,248 Posts
Dave, I'm going to have Nick kick you in the nutz... :tonka:

P.S. In the near future I'm going to have nick drop off a LT1 block for the Ol' Chevelle :beerbang:
Dave,

Tell Tom you won't machine him a LT1 until he gets that 496 built you did for him 4+ years ago! :tonka:

·
Custom engine machining
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Tom you can just come get Drew's LT-1 or LT-4 or whatever it is that's been here for about 3 years now!

And Yes that is my Rottler, and I think Lindsay's 401 AMC on there.

·
Custom engine machining
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh yeah and by the way Tom, if I wanted to get kicked I would have YOU kick me in the face, kinda like you did to that one guy a while back. . . I never got to hear the story from you though.

·
Because racecar
4,041 Posts
Oh yeah and by the way Tom, if I wanted to get kicked I would have YOU kick me in the face, kinda like you did to that one guy a while back. . . I never got to hear the story from you though.
Wow, Thats an old story.... I haven't heard anyone bring that up in a long time. That was a night i probably never forget :tonka: If i tried to that now I'd probably break my hip. I could tell you the story over some :beer:

·
End nerd persecution
2,248 Posts
Wow, Thats an old story.... I haven't heard anyone bring that up in a long time. That was a night i probably never forget :tonka: If i tried to that now I'd probably break my hip. I could tell you the story over some :beer:

Yeah, That guy in the story was me......lol. He tried to kick me, the older/wiser brother in the face but I bitch slapped him down a peg! :tonka: J/K

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Just dropping in here, looking forward for snow in the U.P. and Canada along with some new tires, maybe I'll get my wife a 6" lift for Christmas. Glad the 90 deg days are over!

-Dave
Where is Jesus when you need him? Smite that man! He swore and used the word snow!

Welcome!

(BTW Jesus is a member here too)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts