Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago, someone posted a link to a headlight with an integrated turn signal. Round headlight :). I've searched this site for 2 days and I've googled every combo I can think of. No luck. Anybody remember this or better at teh search than me?

·
AAA GOLD ROCKS!!!!!
8,512 Posts
Like this?

you really want to blow $180 don't you. Maybe if your nice I post where I found them.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
they aren't going to work right you will still need to add another light or you just go without T signals Wirh only 2 wires hooked up they will only blink with the lights on or your indicators stay lit and it makes a god awful beeping well atleast mine did that.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
BA .. im gunna get those .. now i need to get some IPF MagicJ bulbs for them too!.. wait.. why dont i make my jeep run first.. either way i need to save that link for future!

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they aren't going to work right you will still need to add another light or you just go without T signals Wirh only 2 wires hooked up they will only blink with the lights on or your indicators stay lit and it makes a god awful beeping well atleast mine did that.
I'm sure haggar knows how to correct that.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
If you really want to blow $180, I want you to know that I nicknamed my jimmy $180.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts