Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
leaving at 0400 tomorrow... anything that i just can't miss???

i am trying to find out how to find obscure things like billiards championships and other espn 2 and espn 3 type stuff...

·
Mini Van
33,432 Posts
I won $1000.00 on the Wheel of Fortune $1 machine.
And got Shit faced:beerbang:
Try that while your there:thumb:

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Gotta go to the pool at the luxor. All the hotties hangout there. And if you want a great burger go to the inn and out. Also go downtown for a night the light display is awsome

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we are going to go downtown to that 'roof' bigscreen TV thing... we'll probably take a cab, i hear it CAN be walked, but goes through some of the seedier parts of time

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
we are going to go downtown to that 'roof' bigscreen TV thing... we'll probably take a cab, i hear it CAN be walked, but goes through some of the seedier parts of time
Forsure check that out . I wouldnt walk there unless you are staying downtown. btw where are you staying?also toby keith and jimmy bufft have bars there . kinda lame but cool to say you went there for a drink. Also the hard rock is cool to go there . When i was there in 07 Gene Simmons was there .

·
sommertyme 4x4
446 Posts
be careful I heard that some of the hookers are dudes and they tuck it back. Next thing you know your sucking there dick

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
Midget hookers in Vegas.:woot:

·
You Get the Big One
406 Posts
See Surc Du Solie, Hoover Dam, and ride the rides at the top of the Stratosphere, Gamble a little drink allot, The Rum Jungle night club in Mandalay Bay is FUN, good show tickets are pricey but WELL WORTH it. If you have some spare change the Helicopter ride of the dam and lake and Vegas is cool. What ever money you plan on bringing double it. Bring some nice cloths, because some clubs won't let you in if you look like a professional tourist. Coyote Ugly is also a good time.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Was there 2 weeks ago.
Go to Diablo's Cantina near NY NY. Great Mexican food.
Hoover Damn is awesome. Took the Power plant tour and I wish I took the full tour.
Takes an hour from the strip to get there do to traffic.
Also the by-pass bridge is almost done and is incredible
Have Fun!

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
we are staying at montecarlo... just got back from bestbuy, we got a cheapo kodak playsport (waterproof mini-camcorder). have thought about heading to the dam, and we have tix to cirque KA, (saw mystere last year)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts