Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he was pullin onto gratiot from 22 mile prolly leaving work cause i know he told me he worked around the corner when he would come by here and pick stuff up

true story though i saw it with my own two eyes he looked to be well fed and groomed as well i couldnt see any bruises on his wrists from the shackels

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
Sorry..... cannot be true.

Ms. Chaffer is dead! Kerry-ann killed him shortly after the nuptuals.

Only way you could have "seen" him is that you are now working for Kerry-Ann, you are being blackmailed by her, or she has also killed you and hijacked your account.

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
He thinks you must have gotten a new truck because he didnt see you. He wont be working there much longer. He put in his two weeks today. :woot: I gots myself an earner now :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
so, you are planning to kill him in two weeks and forced him to quit his job to minimize the evidence??? Sneaky sneaky sneaky.... :d:

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He thinks you must have gotten a new truck because he didnt see you. He wont be working there much longer. He put in his two weeks today. :woot: I gots myself an earner now :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
lol yeah i got a white f250 diesel now i was in the left turn lane on gratiot when i saw him race off in the duramax

i new this thread would be a good one

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
Jeep ran when it was KillerB's

He didnt buy the entire jeep from Bill. I think he bought like a frame body and suspension.
I could be wrong.
We saw wiseguy4x4 today when we were testing the GN on the dyno at the cruise. If he keeps this up people will think his ghost is following me around. :tonka:

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
Were you so starlted that you crashed into the car in front of you? lol..
We thought we saw you today and I said "hey is that jay"? Mike said "oh god dont honk at him, he's easily distracted." :tonka:

It wasnt you, it was a yellow rubicon.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
We thought we saw you today and I said "hey is that jay"? Mike said "oh god dont honk at him, he's easily distracted." :tonka:

It wasnt you, it was a yellow rubicon.
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts