Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw on the news some kids got busted for doing something called "fire in the hole" They showed video of it, these kids are ordering fast food through the drive through and when the lady gives them their pop they yell, "fire in the hole and throw it at her!" I know it's not funny but when watching I wasn't ready for it and laughed :tonka: Now my wife thinks I'm mean and imature. :woot:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Yeah, you'll probably burn in hell for that. :tonka: For the record, it IS mean, but might catch me offguard too (causing me to laugh) if I wasn't expecting it when watching.

Craig

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Never heard of that, but one dead teanager at the drive thru would bring that to a stop really quick ( J/K)

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
CKY is what movie it was in. Can't believe it took that long to catch on, I think it was CKY2K. I used to watch those movies a lot haha.

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
ok why have those cameras if they totally suck why not get one pointnig to a plate or something or right in the cab

·
M-22
690 Posts
people are idiots, I feel bad for the guy.

I do how ever like Taco Bell's message on their marquee in the first vid. "HI HOW ARE YOU" :sonicjay:

·
rapid city recovery team
1,049 Posts
Kinda like the day someone tried to rob the partystore in rapid city with a knife. They chased him down and beat him in the street. Kids need discipline.

kyle

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
damn man. maybe I'm a softy...but I didn't find any humor in that at all.

I mean, what if you or a family member of yours had to pick up a part-time job just to make the bills and some ass hat did that to them.

I'd be furious.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts