Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Have you left the kids in your car to pay for gas inside the station?

• Yes

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 43.2%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
FORMER BULLET CATCHER
10,279 Posts
I always pay at the pump.

·
Thin Line Offroad
5,156 Posts
I have six kids. I leave them in it with the car running, with a cold six pack and a hundred dollar bill on the roof. No takers yet.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
I leave my dog in the car when I grocery shop, just to piss off the people who complain about people who leave dogs in the car.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yep, but at 9 I also let him drive around with me shotgun. (dirt roads) I figure if I was ever hurt and needed a ride to the ER better for him to be able than not. Life in a small town is good.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Yep, but at 9 I also let him drive around with me shotgun. (dirt roads) I figure if I was ever hurt and needed a ride to the ER better for him to be able than not. Life in a small town is good.
I have not taught my 9 year old how to drive the car either, I have not let him drive around the neighborhood with me, and even solo once, that would be illegal and I wouldn't break any laws like that.

·
Project Antitube
999 Posts
I wasn't aware they made gas stations that you went inside for. I haven't been inside one in at least 3 years.

·
Low Range Drifter
8,471 Posts
I have not taught my 9 year old how to drive the car either, I have not let him drive around the neighborhood with me, and even solo once, that would be illegal and I wouldn't break any laws like that.

Same here. I have not and will not teach my daughter how to back up to a trailer so I can hook it up, nor will I teach her to back a camper into a campground site so I can set the leveling blocks.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
I was left in a Pontiac 6000 LE in my youth while my mom went to go pay.

That was a terrible car, I don't know how I survived it. 1982 was not a good year for iron duke electronics.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts