Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
1,437 Posts
I just learned about that game last week and had to look up what it was. I agree at first it seems douchey but it could be fun with the right people.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
it seemed to be a douchey frat boy spank-eachother-game.

http://brosicingbros.com/
That's because it is a douchey frat boy span-eachother-game. brosicingbros.com? Really?

If someone "Iced me", I would accept it. Then smash it over their face for being a douchey frat boy cock goblin.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,273 Posts
Rockstar sent me a Pm stating how cool this game is and he plays it all the time.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,715 Posts
Kinda sounds like the game "zoomy zoomy" I still have yet to fully understand it, but it apparently a take on the Old "patty cake patty cake" game.....

Edit: Thinking about it, that game could be fun with the right people and if you use something that is not fun to drink, such as Milwaukees Best or something of that sort

·
Livin the American Dream
3,826 Posts
If someone poped out a Smirnoff Ice I am gonna drink it and say thanks. If I have one I am not gonna Ice someone else, I am gonna drink it.

So other people icing we would be ok, fun game.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
i drink all the time by my self. i dont need any game to play to drink beer.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,273 Posts
nope thats pretty much as gay as a man in spandex on rollerblades ass fucking a goat while singing show tunes
dammit, you just ruined my vision of ScOoTeR. :(

·
I can levitate!
9,241 Posts
I am pretty sure I am gay now just for clicking on that link. Thanks.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
Redmud here ordered me a Mikes lemonade at the bar awhile back, I then spent the rest of the night pouring it into his hoodie.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts