1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Desert Rat
7,113 Posts
He was a republican gun owner.

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
As a White Male, it means practically nothing to me. Not even a day off work.

Addendum-

I really wish that those celebrating this day would take the time to listen to what he was saying.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,110 Posts
It means I have the day off but not paid so I have to work 4 10 hour days to make up for it.

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
Didnt Zook94 have his avatar as "I have a dreamsicle"? Or was it someone else? Always used to crack me up when I saw it.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
It means I have to work from home and not get paid instead of working from the office and getting paid.

Great guy though. Props.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,715 Posts
If today was Malcom X day, then that would make sense for today's non-specific color people to celebrate.

Martin Luther King Day? Doesn't fit in with today's people

·
Yooper In Training
7,269 Posts
If today was Malcom X day, then that would make sense for today's non-specific color people to celebrate.

Martin Luther King Day? Doesn't fit in with today's people
I hope it's just the ignorant minority making the rest look bad in the media with crap like Ferguson. I'm all for racial equality just like King was. I am NOT for reverse racism, double standards, and holding any group of people to a different standard than others.

·
I can levitate!
9,241 Posts
I was wondering why the girl at the diner was asking if we had to work today. Yup, working, didn't even know it was a special day today.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
It means there was less traffic on the way to work this morning.

·
FORMER BULLET CATCHER
10,279 Posts
Paid day off first time ever for me.

Thanks Obama

1 - 20 of 26 Posts