Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
There are only two genders no matter how you look at it. The third gender is the gender of confusion.
Thought you just said there are only two genders?

I find funny is the wording and system that these people make up. Like saying "i'm non-binary". LMAO, it's like they find a word that sounds fancy, so they take it and use to somehow differentiate themselves to stand out; because it doesn't actually make any sense. If you say you're "non-binary" then you're categorizing it into binary and non-binary, which in turn, literally makes it "binary".

I still don't understand LGBTQUIA+ . honestly, how many letters we gonna add here? I mean, it's a system created out of thin air for the sole purpose of making someone feel different or important. It's like a participation trophy; nobody gives a shit what you are. Nobody gives a shit if you're straight. Act how you want, and STFU about it. Stop making shit up because you feel like you have to peacock out and be the stand out. It's no different than the douche bag kids that drive around with the exhaust system cut off their trucks/cars/motorized vehicles rev dumping at every stop light/sign. STFU, nobody gives a shit.

Reactions: aber61

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,208 Posts
Also,

I had great INBCRP Day! Got my first set of dad white New Balance shoes!

·
Desert Rat
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

I find funny is the wording and system that these people make up. Like saying "i'm non-binary". LMAO, it's like they find a word that sounds fancy, so they take it and use to somehow differentiate themselves to stand out; because it doesn't actually make any sense. If you say you're "non-binary" then you're categorizing it into binary and non-binary, which in turn, literally makes it "binary".

I still don't understand LGBTQUIA+ . honestly, how many letters we gonna add here? I mean, it's a system created out of thin air for the sole purpose of making someone feel different or important. It's like a participation trophy; nobody gives a shit what you are. Nobody gives a shit if you're straight. Act how you want, and STFU about it. Stop making shit up because you feel like you have to peacock out and be the stand out. It's no different than the douche bag kids that drive around with the exhaust system cut off their trucks/cars/motorized vehicles rev dumping at every stop light/sign. STFU, nobody gives a shit.
They just want you to “accept them for they are”, because they can’t accept themselves for who they really are.
It’s kind of official. We are not only forced to accept it, but we are now required to participate and promote it, through our tax dollars.

Just like COVID, all you can do is practice social distancing.
”it’s not safe outside the compound”

Reactions: aber61

·
I'm not old, honest...
31,010 Posts
LGBTQUIA+ has 8 letters and a +. But if you get some form of gender altering surgery, how many options do you have? Dick, no dick. Vag, no vag. But if you don't have a dick, you have a vag. If you don't have a vag, you have a dick. I'm not aware of anyone with neither. I suppose there may be someone who has both. But seems to me from a practical standpoint, there are still only 2 options...................

·
Registered
9,966 Posts

Yup only two genders. Ever notice that in gender reassignment surgery its still only one or the other?
I like your example of them being a peacock wanting to stand out from everyone else when in reality nobody cares who they are until they make themselves noticeable then they claim they are being singled out for being different.

·
Hang all the thieves
1,832 Posts

Pretty much the end result of participation trophies. They spent their childhoods collecting them hearing how special they all were. Then they get to an adult age and find out that maybe they're not as special as they were told. Now it's a race to the bottom to be more special than the next dumbass.

·
Registered
776 Posts
LGBTQUIA+ has 8 letters and a +. But if you get some form of gender altering surgery, how many options do you have? Dick, no dick. Vag, no vag. But if you don't have a dick, you have a vag. If you don't have a vag, you have a dick. I'm not aware of anyone with neither. I suppose there may be someone who has both. But seems to me from a practical standpoint, there are still only 2 options...................
I think "none" is still on the table- no?
Pretty sure there are phenomena where a person can be born with neither set of reproductive organs... but that's not included in the 8 letters and +, ironically:unsure:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts