Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Taking off at 11:50 to go pick it up at Gamestop.

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if Mejiers will have any that arn't accounted for??? hmmm i may have to take a trip up their

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I preordered mine from Best Buy. Gonna pick it up after work tomorrow.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
i'd have to buy a 360 so.. i guess not. haha
I got a 360 Elite (the black one w/ 120 gb hd, and HDMI) that I wanna unload. :woot:

Anyways....nah, I never really got into the Halo series. (yeah yeah, I know...:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: )

For whatever reason, it just doesn't do it for me. I prefer games like COD and Gears...

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i bet their is a line... i'm sure i wouldn't be able to get one if i go ... be spoken for

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
try to preorder one from bestbuy

and pick up in store. they may have extras.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ive never understood why Halo was so popular. Ive played Halo 2 a few times and it seemed just like any other shooter. But Ill still probably pickup Halo 3 eventually

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
have you played it on xbox live? if not that this is why you think that way...... haha

·
!
171 Posts
i pre-ordered mine at 7-11 on walton and lapeer...last time i was in there they guy said they expect to get around 50 copies and only had 10 pre-orders...that was about a week ago

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
i pre-ordered mine at 7-11 on walton and lapeer...last time i was in there they guy said they expect to get around 50 copies and only had 10 pre-orders...that was about a week ago
is that a joke?

You can pre-order games at 7-11???

Weird. :confused: :bdr2:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Ive never understood why Halo was so popular
x2

It's alriiiighttt...but I'm not gonna go stand in any line/pre-order/lose any sleep over...

It has a strong cult-like following that I'll never understand.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts