Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 150W Line 6 Amp w/ a 4x12 Crate Cab. The Head is in excellent condition. It has programable effects with various models that you can set as presets. Very loud, very nice sounding Half stack. I'm selling it because I tend to play the acoustic guitar far more often and I can't justify keeping it for the amount that I play it.

This is a link to the model I have:

http://line6.com/spiderii/hd.html

Only asking $400 for the set

Prefer cash but may consider partial trade for:
-good chainsaw
-decent tires, preferably 35"-37" and/or decent rims w/ 6x5.5 pattern
-toyota parts: wheel spacers, 5:29 gears for toyota axles, high steer arms/kit, longfields...

Will update as I think of additional things needed.

Thanks for lookin

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
what are you looking for as far as Toy parts? I've got some solid axles here, trans and cases, not sure what else...probably also have a set of 6 lug wheels, but the only tires I have over 37" I'm not getting rid of.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, i've got three cabs already and they're all the next gen from yours. I would like to do a build someday with that body style, but I'm in the middle of a build right now so future prospects will have to wait. I'd be interested in any rust free body panels (fenders, doors, hoods, bed...) from '89-'94. Might be interested in that Detroit, what axle do you have it in right now (year, front/rear, gears)?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts