Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cruising around online, cause I'm board at work and I needed a pic of a TJ front grill for some ideas i had. Well in my google search, i came across a persons Jeep I recognize. So I click on the link, and boy did this make me laugh.
http://www.truckblog.com/forums/topic-5995-tugowar_jeep_wrangler_vs_f250

so Tom, when are you 2 gonna hook up and tug each other off:tonka::sonicjay:

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
The heavier truck will win 9 times out of ten, that f350 will tow any jeep all over the place, the weight advantage is too much.

I got a forklift stuck in the mud one time, tried to pull it out with my wrangler...no go.

A guy in a 2 wd 3/4 chevy truck hooked up and pulled it right out. He was just that much heavier...

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
..."I work with a little guy (Napoleon complex)"
..."every day I hear from other people how he keeps running his mouth about my truck and how much better his jeep is and its actually starting to get to me"

this is hands down the funnist thing ill probably ever post.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
I wouldn't consider Kirby a little guy who would have napolean complex, dude might be a little shorter then the average bear, but he looks like he could hold his own....

Maybe this other dude is like 6'5"?

42,950 Posts
Kirby Hater said:
Would I stand a chance or just get embarrassed by being yanked backwards by a little womens jeep?
Kirby Hater said:
For me nothing is at stake, other than getting this guy to shut his mouth. For him, I know its a pride thing and a compensation for being 5'-5" tall.
Kirby Hater said:
If he wasnt a supervisor, I would probably get him to shut his mouth in another way...but since he is, I hope to beat him at his own game.

:tonka:

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Lolz

1 - 20 of 54 Posts