Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

HAHAHA I knew it!

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Weasal 
#1 ·
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/10/04/vin-diesel-and-paul-walker-faster-and-more-furious-than-ever-be/
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker: Faster and more furious in fourth installment

Posted Oct 4th 2007 3:02PM by Jeremy Korzeniewski
Filed under: Etc.

Great news everyone! Your favorite dynamic duo since George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell are back to make some more movie magic. That's right, Paul "Super-Fast-and-Super-Fly (for a white-guy)" Walker and his good buddy Vin "So-Furious-It-Hurts" Diesel will be making their first appearance on-screen together since the first installment of the cinematic masterpiece The Fast and the Furious. We're sure you'll agree that the second film was ultimately a let down, if only for the fact that Sir "2-Fast-4-U" Walker reprised his role while Mr. "Not-Quite-So-Furious-Anymore" Diesel did not. Although we were able to catch Diesel's drift in the movie number tré, the absence of the drift-less Walker left this particular moviegoer wanting. Now that we know the two are back together at last, the only question left unanswered is this: how could the fourth film be any Faster or more Furiouser than the first three? Perhaps you'll join us at the theater and we can find out together.

:sonicjay: This is gonna be interesting.

#6 ·
:sonicjay: I hope that was sarcasm.

We don't need anymore "aspiring tuners" with wings, graphics, and fart cans.

#8 ·
The first one was a decent movie (though I don't necessarily like the 'style' of cars in the movie), the second one was a joke, and the third one was pretty damn good for a movie based on cars.

If they make another one, I think they'd benefit by NOT getting Diesel or Walker back. Stick with Lucas Black, or find another new face, don't try to recapture what they had originally.

#16 ·
The first one was a decent movie (though I don't necessarily like the 'style' of cars in the movie), the second one was a joke, and the third one was pretty damn good for a movie based on cars.
x2. I would have liked the second better if there was more muscle and more Skyline GT-R but they wrecked the hero car in the first 10minutes. :miff: The dodge trucks in that movie looked pretty badass though.

I think the 3rd one was almost better than the first. More skill than skinny pedal. And the ending with merging of Japanese technology and American muscle was awesome! :rock:

#9 ·
:bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2:

#10 ·
oh yea teh 25 second dragraces with the leader swaping was so realistic..the only thing that was right about any othe the movies (didn't see the 3rd one) was that fact that the rice burners were still afraid of his dad Dodge as American power plants are da shitzs

#12 ·
The best thing that ever happened to that move IMO was Jordana Brewster (i think that was her name) :thumb: :naughty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.