Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha snappers was fun, CC, bones, skooterbuilt, scottie, scramblerman, wakebabe, trailrail and perty wife, mudflaps, mr.bill, others I probablly missed out on....good times.

So CC buys the snappers slapper, nice, those were fun.....

I need to pee.....uhhhh hey dude, your pissing on my fucking foot, stop now, or we fight. He stopped, had to go down to the lake and rinse my damn feet and sandals off....bastid.....

I'm gonna marry mudlfaps, she doesn't know it yet....but she will be mine.

So, you guys all bailed, like 11:30 bar weenies. Then it was a high school reunion both older and younger, Then the entire bar erupted into a rumble, bouncers and bar goers going to town, people wwe smackdowning on the porch, on the docks, in the parking lot, chics trying to break things up, bouncers (espescially the asshole) getting ktfo'd....haha it was one of the most humerous things I have seen in a long time, I bailed before the cops showed, but it was hilarious, there were at least 10 fights going on at once....jeeez, you people left to early to have a good time LOL

·
I can levitate!
9,241 Posts
Good thing I didnt go. I would have had to kill a bitch.

42,948 Posts
:sonicjay:

Good thing I left early.

I have a new favorite drink (because it comes with dry ice in it) and I also learned that the worst waitress in the whole world actually made the night more fun, because service was so bad, that it was humerous.

I'm surprised you're up already. :tonka:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Watching "Dallas" dropping our tray of drinks after waiting 20 minutes for her to bring them was entertaining, but my blood alcohol level was getting dangerously low, dehydration at a bar would be a bad thing.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:sonicjay:

Good thing I left early.

I have a new favorite drink (because it comes with dry ice in it) and I also learned that the worst waitress in the whole world actually made the night more fun, because service was so bad, that it was humerous.

I'm surprised you're up already. :tonka:
I went to bed at 5 :sonicjay:

snappers slappers are the bomb diggy.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
haha, i forgot that she dropped that tray of drinks. I had an awsome time, cant wait to do it again.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
My burger was Good..

Dallas did suck

Took 30 Min to get a Coke..when it shows up it all ice and a shot of Coke (even she said it wasn't much coke in it) then I ask for another Coke 20 min later I get another one...then year on down the road we get out Food but no Tools to eat with, Holly had a salad and had to stare at her food while we ate

we all know she is slow so we al opted for a cash out and get our own drinks at the bar...20 min later she handing out check. Stupid chic Give me a bill and says I forgot to add on your Coke but its ok N/M so then I have 11 bucks bill was 9 and change and unlike them guys I still tip as it could have been a bad night for the girl... so I get out the CC she comes back with my bill NOW THE COKE IS ADDED IN so now its 10 and change and she dosen't bring me a damm pen so I have to wait another 20 min for her to bring me a pen to cash out and if ya think 20 MIn is streaching it ask everyone else:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Oh my god, I dont know how this is possible but until reading this I forgot all about Dallas. WTF was she thinking.

I have to get my pass port validated IM GOING TO CANCUN BITCHES:tonka:

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Oh my god, I dont know how this is possible but until reading this I forgot all about Dallas. WTF was she thinking.

I have to get my pass port validated IM GOING TO CANCUN BITCHES:tonka:

Hope you have time on your hands there is a huge wait becasue of the new law needing it for canada lucly you allready have one and just need valadation if you Needed a new one there is a wugh wait!

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
Hope you have time on your hands there is a huge wait becasue of the new law needing it for canada lucly you allready have one and just need valadation if you Needed a new one there is a wugh wait!
Not exactly true. A buddy of mine got his renewed in 9 days.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Son of a bitch... I should check GL4x4 more often. Had nothin' to do that night and goin' out and drinking would've been all sorts of fun.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Not exactly true. A buddy of mine got his renewed in 9 days.

read more talk less as I said since you allready have one might be fine GETTING ONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IS A HUGE PITA

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
read more talk less as I said since you allready have one might be fine GETTING ONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IS A HUGE PITA
well, it does not matter as you do not need one to get to mexico.

And, if you want one quick, you can get them in <2weeks for a first time passport. You can pay to have them expedited.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts