Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some hi steer arms for a kp Dana60.
Here is the issue, I need them to be offset for H1 rims and I want a double sided arm so I can run the tie rod behind the axle. Who makes these? I can find all sorts of regular hi steer arms for the D60 but the H1 offset are few and far between, especially in the double sided arm.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
rock crusher does but the ones i got arent the nicest and it took a long time to ship (also they dont come with hardware $$$$)

btf makes some i think

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
In stock and ship everyday, you would have them in 1-2days.
kozoffroad.com 989-496-1991

FYI--site is not accurate, if you want a picture of the large insert arms shoot me an email and I'll send you one asap. [email protected]

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JKOZ are you sure yours have enough offset to clear H1 rims? There is no mention of them working on H1 rims and looking at the pictures they do not appear to have enough offset.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JKOZ am I to assume by the lack of response your arms will not clear H1 rims? I just want to know so I don't order yours and then after the fact I find out they don't work.

·
PARTS SLINGER
1,091 Posts
Northwest Fab Is Where I Bought Mine. They Clear My H1's Fine And They Are 1 Peice Machined. So They Are Strong As Hell. Go To Their Website And Check Them Out.

·
build it break it learn
347 Posts
Are the harsh terrain arms available with the 10* correction?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The NWF are very nice looking, but real pricey too. Harsh Terrain are less than 1/2 the price. Something worth mentioning, there is some interesting reading about NWF on Pirate, Bad Sellers.

·
build it break it learn
347 Posts
Just bought my Harsh Terain arms today, KILLER price if you are looking you should call Aaron Like Ggg said less than half the price, and they have the offset and 10 degree correction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts