Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gun #1 - Ruger model 77MKII bolt action rifle in .270 Rem. 3-9x40 redhead scope, stainless steel bolt and bolt lever. This is a scope only rifle and has NO "open" sights. The gun is blued with a walnut stock. This gun is in nearly new condition... $600.00 OBO Call 248-568-7844 if interested.

Gun #2 - Glock model 22 .40 caliber with lasermax internal laser system. I have three magazines for this gun that are 15 rds. This is a 15+1 capacity gun. It also has tritium night sights. this gun has been taken care of since day one. It was my service weapon for 4 years. I still trust my life to this gun above and beyond any other gun I own. $700.00 OBO. Call if interested 248-568-7844

Please CALL with ANY questions since I don't get to frequent this site much.
Thanks again, Mike

·
done haulin
1,327 Posts
Will you sell just the laser max??

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just curious but what did the laser max run you? My dad has an identical gun is in the market for a laser system. Thanks
$399.99 and it was worth every penny. It drive drives tacks at 10 yds. all day long. I was really surprised with it's accuracy. The only time it sucks is when you get more then one laser on a target and you don't know who's dot is who's...:sonicjay:

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btt

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
btt

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll get them up this weekend, along with a shotgun I would like to sell as well. Sorry for the wait. I just haven't had the time to dedicate to getting the pics up. I will do it this weekend though.

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What ya got? I'll entertain anything, although cash is preferred.

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pics coming soon...

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Offers?

·
DONUT LOVER