Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good idea. Who has a good sized tv they could bring? I can supply the ps2 and guitars
I have the 3rd one on 360, as well as two guitars. I was just kinda planning on bringing my whole setup. I also have 2 guitars, and I might have Rock Band by then as well, so thats another game to play (could possibly set my 360 up with Rock Band and your PS2 with Guitar Hero, if that wouldn't be too much crap in the way).

I have a 19inch wide screen I use for gaming thats easily portable, and a couple guitar amps I use for speakers. I don't necessarily need both, but at least one would be good so you can hear the bass, since the speakers on the TV don't have much low range.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bought my son #3 for the 360. I played it for the 1st time the other day and it was a blast. :rock:
I got it last Friday and I've been binging on it in my free time ever since. Currently, I have all but 5 guitars, more than half of the finishes, all the videos, and I've beaten it on Easy and Medium. I'm slogging my way through on hard right now. I love this game. Even if the orange fret is frivolous and unnecessary:stan3: .

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good idea. Who has a good sized tv they could bring? I can supply the ps2 and guitars
So should I bring just the TV, or the whole set up (plus or minus amps, though the bass response really is kinda sad and I do recommend at least one)? And would you be opposed to having both Rock Band and Guitar Hero set up, or would you rather have just one?

· Rider on the storm.
885 Posts
Guitar Hero is deff. a good time. My roomate is crazy into it and he made a custom disc with a bunch of songs that arent on any of the actual discs. Its got Sweet Home Alabama, Crazy Train, Every Rose has its Thorn and a bunch of other junk on it. It still has the standard number of songs but the've all been replaced by different ones. Anyone here play the game on expert? Guess being in college I had the spare time on my hands to get pretty good.

· Registered
3,931 Posts
Guitar hero would be amazing. I am addicted to it, lol, I actually just finished beating a career in hard :)
I was 30 songs in and then my sister put a huge scratch in the disc. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.