Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, very good song, but there is a key word here. It is SOME!

That is true. Glad theres some people out there that like country.
But SOME are the people that want to change. The other people are ones that dont give a shit. As for me, I want to change and I have. Not that I was addicted but its good to know your a better person than you where a year ago.:usa:

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
i dont get it you say you changed but you put thief in your screen name???? are you bragging lol

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
:thumb:
i dont get it you say you changed but you put thief in your screen name???? are you bragging lol
He turned pro .
:thumb:

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Ihave no control over my screen name. People change it cause they have no heart and they still think I am a theif.:(

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
change what it says under thief to some thing cools like the mods can eat my shorts!

·
expert jeep disassembler
8,005 Posts
people dont hate you just because you are a theif peice of shit. people hate you because you are a complete retard......... and a theif peice of shit. you can say that you "changed" til you are blue in the face, it wont make a difference! everyone here will hate you forever. there is absolutely nothing you can do about. honestly i think the best thing you could do is to kill yourself. when you do it dont be a pussy and take too many pills, that doesnt work all the time. be a man and shoot yourself in the face kurt cobain style!

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
yeowtch.

Actually, I hate country music.

A.J. - you try too hard to be accepted on an internet forum where there are a lot of e-thugs and people who want to be cool and jump on the bashing bandwagon. It doesn't help your status when you get frustrated and run your mouth on here either.

Many people have made similar mistakes (or worse) in their lives before and have become productive members of society - but those people didn't run to the internet after they were busted for their first offense, either.

I forgot what I was trying to say. Damn, memory's going. Anyway, I don't like country music. :d:

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
yeowtch.

Actually, I hate country music.

A.J. - you try too hard to be accepted on an internet forum where there are a lot of e-thugs and people who want to be cool and jump on the bashing bandwagon. It doesn't help your status when you get frustrated and run your mouth on here either.

Many people have made similar mistakes (or worse) in their lives before and have become productive members of society - but those people didn't run to the internet after they were busted for their first offense, either.

I forgot what I was trying to say. Damn, memory's going. Anyway, I don't like country music. :d:
This post is completely inappropriate. There will be no sympathizing with the thief. :junk::fish:

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Can my user name be change to

?

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Do you liked being picked on? I'm trying to figure out why you post.

A logical reason for your existence on this site.

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
٩(͡๏̯͡-̃)/ *tHieF*;1544780 said:
That is true. Glad theres some people out there that like country.
But SOME are the people that want to change. The other people are ones that dont give a shit. As for me, I want to change and I have. Not that I was addicted but its good to know your a better person than you where a year ago.:usa:
:sonicjay: From the guy who says that african americans evolved form monkeys and caucasians were created........

you sir are an idiot

1 - 20 of 21 Posts