Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PRICING

:beerbang: REGULAR DECALS
The decals are 9" L and are made of a high quality vinyl... The decal is only the black image. They are available in the following colors:Black/Silver/White/Blue /Red/Yellow.$5 each to paypal: [email protected] PLease tell me style A or B or I will just send A.

:rock: WINDSHIELD DECAL
(sorry for double post this information is lower in the post too)

Measures 36.1" L X 3.6" H available in white and silver...Shipping is regular mail. Windshield decal total will be $20.00 to your door

if you want a custom size, 2 color or any other type of decal please contact me by email [email protected] please take a minute and visit my site www.northgraphics.com

decals ordered will be shipped promptly:beerbang:

thanks!

If you purchase one please post a picture of it on your rig...

Attachments

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well My name is Abe right now im in Rochester New York... I grew up in Suttons Bay MI... I started a vinyl Graphics company and here I am... I own a 1975 CJ5 in need of a face lift and a 1960 Auto Union Munga (2 cycle 3 cylinder).

My phone number is on my site also... I contacted the site owner too so people are aware of this post.

Anxious for a review when and if a few sell!

Thanks guys!

· Slice of Starsage Anyone?
5,070 Posts

· Slice of Starsage Anyone?
5,070 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I did contact the owner and my business account is verified... I do send usually the next business day if not the day after. Winshield banner is no problem at all. I will ship up to 3 for the $1 shipping.

Shoot me a size on the winshield banner length and heighth you would like to see....

Thanks
A

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.