Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.9and10news.com/category/story/?id=147061
Cliffs :
Illiterate dumbuck leaves dogs running loose, they go after neighbor, who is unhurt.
Judge rules to euthanize dogs.
Judge has history of compassion towards dogs, and negleted animals.
More dumbfucks butthurt over it.
Special Ed recognizes dog owner as baby raper/registered sex offender.
I say euthanize the dog owner.

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
"These dogs have never bit no one. This is the first complaint ever done on any of these dogs," Ken Minard told 9 & 10 News.

looks like they have bitten before. :thumb:

·
You call, we haul.
1,509 Posts
It's just the bad rap the breed gets from all the ghetto thugs and rappers that only own them for fighting and/ or letting them sit outside in the rain without food.

If you let ANY dog get treated like a huge majority of inner-city pit bulls, they will turn into a brain stem with sharp teeth attached; "Land piranha" as one of my friends calls them.

The sad part is, these dogs are probably a good example of what the breed SHOULD be (friendly, energetic, attention-loving) and they're going to kill them off because of what COULD have been done.

Fine... kill the person who made the complaint too. They COULD have been on their way to commit a killing spree at the local grocery store. They COULD have raped or beaten some innocent child. We can't be sure they won't do it tomorrow, so we should have them executed tonight.

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
It's just the bad rap the breed gets from all the ghetto thugs and rappers that only own them for fighting and/ or letting them sit outside in the rain without food.

If you let ANY dog get treated like a huge majority of inner-city pit bulls, they will turn into a brain stem with sharp teeth attached; "Land piranha" as one of my friends calls them.

The sad part is, these dogs are probably a good example of what the breed SHOULD be (friendly, energetic, attention-loving) and they're going to kill them off because of what COULD have been done.

Fine... kill the person who made the complaint too. They COULD have been on their way to commit a killing spree at the local grocery store. They COULD have raped or beaten some innocent child. We can't be sure they won't do it tomorrow, so we should have them executed tonight.

I love this argument....

There are types of dogs that just have the capability/tools to kill a human...I dont care how "nice" or "lovable" a German Shepard or Pitbull is, i would never leave my 3 year old around one. My brothers 5 year old Kerin (sp?) terrier went crazy one day and bit his 1.5 year old son on the head pealing his wig back, 20 stitches later the dog was dead. You just never know what an animal is going to do. Luckily it wasnt a bigger or stronger dog. My brother had to punch the dog repeatedly in the head to get it to let go. It had never hurt anyone and was the "sweetest" dog ever. blah blah blah.

I never trust an animal no matter how "loving" it seems...

flame away fucktards :finger:

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The real irony here, is that we have a registered baby raper, on TV, saying how safe his dogs are. WTF is HIS definition of "safe". :sonicjay: I think he meant that kids are safer with his dogs, than they are with him. And his wife, how can she show her face in public, being married to a baby raper ? W T F

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
The real irony here, is that we have a registered baby raper, on TV, saying how safe his dogs are. WTF is HIS definition of "safe". :sonicjay: I think he meant that kids are safer with his dogs, than they are with him. And his wife, how can she show her face in public, being married to a baby raper ? W T F
they should give the owner paper cuts all over his body then pour lemon and salt over his ass then feed him to his dogs margarita style

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,448 Posts
sounds like your living next to my neighbors? I have the Pit mix that runs the neighborhood with his buddy the Rot/Shepard/husky mix. the second ones real skidish. the neighbor on the other side of them has flat told them to keep track of their dogs or they won't come back again from his place. they corned his kids puppy under the car and were trying to kill it. the wife hit the dog with a ball bat and chased it off. if "Ed" would have been home he'd have just shot them there.
as for my side I have simular issues. I have chased them home so much its just stupid. the one thats a pit mix is huge. its still a puppy but easy 70+ pounds. I was forced to buy gates for my yard that I haven't needed up to this point. I now have to keep the 16' gate shut up front to keep them out.

on a side note the Guy who owned the house has since died and his wife is dragging home dirtbags in droves. he too was on the registered offender list. and I would bet a few of the current residents are as well.

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
From the way the article is written, it sounds like the dogs were in a pen... Meaning, they weren't loose, they were contained. There are plenty of dogs that are going to get up in your face if you're getting close to their area. If the dogs are being defensive, then get the fuck away from the pen, don't stand behind your bike like a fucktard.

However, if the dogs were loose, it's a totally different situation.

Basically, there are a lot of very important variables that are missing from the story to make any kind of proper judgment on this.

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
Chase = agressive dog. Bite or no bite it needs to be delt with. If the Judge is such and animal lover and he's putting this one under the needle, there is a prart of this story that is not being told.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
I love this argument....

There are types of dogs that just have the capability/tools to kill a human...I dont care how "nice" or "lovable" a German Shepard or Pitbull is, i would never leave my 3 year old around one. My brothers 5 year old Kerin (sp?) terrier went crazy one day and bit his 1.5 year old son on the head pealing his wig back, 20 stitches later the dog was dead. You just never know what an animal is going to do. Luckily it wasnt a bigger or stronger dog. My brother had to punch the dog repeatedly in the head to get it to let go. It had never hurt anyone and was the "sweetest" dog ever. blah blah blah.

I never trust an animal no matter how "loving" it seems...

flame away fucktards :finger:

I know a lot more humans that kill then Pitbulls . . . so please stay away from me . . .I mean you just might snap one day and kill me. :finger:

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
Some dogs, no matter what breed go desperately wrong. The dog on the right hand side of my avatar had to be put down at the beginning of December because he would just go into rages and bite people without warning. Sometimes it is breeding, like in his case and sometimes it is environment. I am sad for the dogs though because it sounds like the owner was a real douchebag and it could have been an environmental issue.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.