Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bowel obstruction.... Yep. Rectal cranial inversion.

Gov. Jennifer Granholm has been hospitalized after undergoing emergency surgery Tuesday night.

Officials with Granholm’s press office said the surgery was to treat a bowel obstruction believed to be a complication from injuries sustained in a 1993 vehicle accident.

Officials said Granholm’s surgery was successful, and she is resting comfortably. She is expected to remain at Sparrow Hospital for "up to a week", said Granholm's spokeswoman Liz Boyd.

Calls placed to Sparrow Hospital were referred to the governor's office.

The surgery forced the postponement of an investment mission trip to Israel and Kuwait. It would have been her sixth such mission since 2004. The trip is to be rescheduled at a later date.

The announcement came this morning, soon before Granholm was expected to leave on the trip.

Boyd said Lt. Gov. John Cherry was in Lansing performing his normal duties and that there would not be a transfer of power.

"Our constitution does not contemplate a temporary transfer of power," Boyd said.

A press conference is expected to be held at 2 p.m. today, where doctors and officials will release more details.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Id say what I was thinking but the FBI would come find me.
x2 might have to fab up a tinfoil hat just in case.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
packed full of shit!

·
playing life by 'ear'
458 Posts
i posted on the local newspaper blog, "...bowel obstruction, eh?...they find her head up there?"

it was removed within 5 minutes...:sonicjay:

apparently i offended someone... :thumb:

·
Professional Space Cadet
451 Posts
i wish her a speedy recovery. Maybe she will take some time off and stop fucking our state in the ass for a week or so.
It would take longer than a week or two for Michigan to recover from the ass pounding she has been giving to us, but hey with an ice pack and some rest we may see a solid bowel movement again before shes back at it again.

:stan3:democrats

1 - 15 of 15 Posts