Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
gas, grass, and ass
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now i know most of you don't know me in person but you've talked to me for over a year now so I figured id invite anyone that wants to come. It will be June 27th, not sure of time yet, this is still a feeler to see if there's any interest. There will be a little bit of everything for everyone. We will have out pool open that has a slide and diving board, there might be a belly flop contest for the heavier set fellows and gals. There will most likely be a card table set up with old folks playing games. There will be music and different lawn games set up as well as a trampoline. My neighbor will be smoking meat all day and its the best meat I've ever had in my life. There will be something for everyone so if you are interested let me know and I will count you in.

·
Little Member
23,794 Posts
When the time gets closer, figure a time and location and bring your blow up doll. I'll strive to be there.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
I'm in, I love watching fat people do belly flops in less clothing than they should be legally obligated to wear.

·
gas, grass, and ass
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Open bar?
No bar, but I do believe there will be beer for those that want them.
Will there be punch and pie provided?
At my sisters we had spaghetti, Italian sausage with peppers, smoked ribs, burgers, pretty much whatever my neighbor will be smoking that day, chips and shit, etc. Lots of food for everyone.

Punch? Probably

Pie? I'm thinking its gonna be a byop kinda day.

·
the ocean called
10,281 Posts
PM me some pics. I want to be able to recognize her when I'm at the party. It's rude to not know the siblings of the graduate!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts