Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
!
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short...

I went over to a buddies house tonight and a few of us were sitting around a lil fire not doing much of anything...when these two other kids show up. I never got along with the one of em and I guess he heard I was hanging out with his ex gf (i didnt know) which didnt make him happy. Im getting ready to leave and just before i get in my car i hear "hey matt". I turn around and kid #1 punches me in the face, he caught me off guard and next thing i know kid#2 is kicking me in the side...I managed to get to my feet and defend myself somewhat from them as everyone sat around and watched...I'm not very big but i can hold my own...but i still got my ass kicked...i dropped my phone and one of them picked it up and they left while i was still on the ground...

so now what?
I called and had my phone shut off...i looked all around for it and it disappeared once those kids took up...

any advice...My parents told me i should call the cops and report it...i dont know....:chiefwoohaw:

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,677 Posts
thats bullshit. What a fawking panzy to sucker punch ya like that. Than for his buddy to jump in to.

I would file charges, than fawk his ex g/f

·
Registered
554 Posts
Definitely file a police report. They can at least be charged with assault and battery. If the cops can't help you out for whatever reason, give CC's "guy who deals with stuff" a shot.

·
Upstanding Member
1,726 Posts
find out where hte mother fucker lives and beat the shit out of him when hes sleeping. the fuck his gf. hard.

·
Pwned
230 Posts
agreed bang that x and then lets show them whats up. My name is Matt also so we need to make sure that name isn't turned into a name of puss. let me know a time and a place and ill have some ninjas and if i can get him there chuck Norris.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,723 Posts
All of the above, then get new friends that will help you when you get jumped by 2 guys

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
put there bitch asses in jail or bring to muskegon and i'll slap seven sides of shit out of em for ya. if you know them u can bust em hopefully you can get a witness. and maybe you'll get lucky and one of the dumbshits will still have your phone. cheap shotting bastards. or we could take turns running over there cars.

·
5,818 Posts
Send him a picture of you and his ex doing it.

this would be my first choice, the other being: find out when he is at a party, hopefully drinking or being irresponsible.... wait til he leaves so you know hes dong something illegal. then call the cops on him anonymously and say he was swerving all over the road and driving eratically, the cops will be there in no time :thumb:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
yeah, Id probably snitch or set him up somehow (i like the DUI scenario suggested.)

Oh yea - post pics of his ex.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts