Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started with this a week ago and .......................

Had a absolute blast My Son and 3 of his good friends rode bikes and camped all week end.Oh we wheeled a little also

Jeff

·
Registered
350 Posts
Honda

The only way to go. We had a 1981 z50a. Paid $500.00, 5 kids learned to ride with it, I used it on my 10 acres while working. It was beat and still got $300.00 for it in 1993.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2nd kid from the right .....................He was having trouble with the gangsta thug thing (west side ):tonka:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
riding is fun.....

I went riding this weekend, 20 minutes into it my bike bogged on the face of a double, I front tire cased it and ended up with 6 stitches in my leg :woot:
Sorry to here that hope you heal up fast .
We had one close call but it was Sun. Morning I was by my self trying to direct traffic with 4 boys ,it was harder than I thought ,they kinda get that look in there EYE ............And you gotta step right out in front of them to get there attention.:usa:
Jeff

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Busbabe and Mrs. Toast geting ready to go Jeeping:rock: (busbabe likes her new ride)

This Climb/crawl turned out pretty good a lot harder than I thought Toast and my self both got denied .:( No pics of me but I can tell you this I snapped the front drive shaft on the buggy clean off ,kinda like a twig::sonicjay:

No carnage for toast he drove his home .I tried like heck to get him broke :tonka: but no luck .
Thanks for looking.
and sorry the pics are so dark.
Jeff

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah cant believe nobody took that jeep, its was my friends, was a great deal, looks like your enjoying it:thumb:
Yes the wife loves it ,I cant believe it either$.
installed the provide intake gasket and clean the carb it runs like a watch.
Oh and a like new Radiator from a guy that lives in town $100 were good to go:woot:
Jeff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts