Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever fished crotched lake off grange hall rd? Was wondering if it was any good and what kind of fish were supposed to be in there. Looking for any other decent fishing spots that you don't have to watch out the a-hole water skiers trying to run you over too.

·
getting dirty
971 Posts
Have heard that here is supposed to be good fishing around the ponds and lakes at the Mounds, Wouldn't have to worry about water skiers there

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
The naggars are always fishing of the silver lake ridge in argintine

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
If you don't mind coming a little further north, Mott Lake in Genesee is a no-wake lake. Nice and quiet, bass, walleye, hammer-handle pike and panfish.

·
MMM Shrimp Slushy
1,980 Posts
The swamp looking thing lake across Grange Hall from Crotched lake is really good for bass fishing but there is no boat launch so you have to have a small boat or canoe to go out on it. If you do go I guess there is a hole on the east side that's about 20 feet deep. My cousins love fishing out there. There's pike and crappie as well.

·
Haggard Fab
11,993 Posts
I wish you a-hole ******** would get out of my way when I'm water ski'ing. All you dumb f-ers not watching out for what I'm doing because your too tunnel visioned on a bobber.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The naggars are always fishing of the silver lake ridge in argintine
I think I'd rather take my chances with the skiers:sonicjay:
If you don't mind coming a little further north, Mott Lake in Genesee is a no-wake lake. Nice and quiet, bass, walleye, hammer-handle pike and panfish.
I have heard about that, my trailer only has spare tires on it right now, I am leary about hauling it too far until I can find a decent set of rims and tires for it.
I wish you a-hole ******** would get out of my way when I'm water ski'ing. All you dumb f-ers not watching out for what I'm doing because your too tunnel visioned on a bobber.
I don't fish with a bobber, that is how the naggars on the bridge on silver lake in argentine do it:finger:

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
I think I'd rather take my chances with the skiers:sonicjay:

I have heard about that, my trailer only has spare tires on it right now, I am leary about hauling it too far until I can find a decent set of rims and tires for it.

I don't fish with a bobber, that is how the naggars on the bridge on silver lake in argentine do it:finger:
Has everyone on this site turned into a racist fucktard?:finger:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts