Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Skate Park+BMX Bike+41 yrs.old = BAD!!!!!

Took my son and a few of his friends to River Bends Park today.
They were riding the ramps at the skate park area, a couple of them were scared to do anything so I called them pussy's and grabbed my sons bike and hit the ramps.
All went well for about 6 minutes.

I now have a softball size bloody bruised welt on my right ass cheek.

Sucks getting old.

Oh, I also met up with the DirtyMinds folks at the gun range and only hit 1 out of 4 clays.
It's been 20+ years since I've done that also.

So I pretty much found out that I suck at life.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
:rock: your only as old as you heal!:sonicjay:

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:rock: your only as old as you heal!:sonicjay:
Yea, thats the problem.
I crashed a dirt bike, broke my collar bone and a few ribs. What should have taken 6 weeks to heal took 12. And I still have problems with my shoulder.
And that was maybe 4 years ago.
I asked the doctor what the problem was and he said, well you smoke and your getting old. Bastard.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
ha a similar incident happened to me about a year ago. we were moving a heavy entertainment center in the living room and i used an old skateboard
I had when i was a kid. after the move my wife and daughter wanted to see if i could still do tricks. I remember how to do them but it has been 20 years and said no problem. so dumbass me gets on a 20 year old skateboard and rips down the driveway not realizing there was a truck bushing missing and when i went to do a trick I leaned the truck bound and sent me flying removing all the flesh from my left leg in a bloody mess the worst part was that there were two cars driving by and they both stopped to laugh at my idiocy. I feel your pain.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.