Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GONE - TRADED

I have an 88 Jeep Comanche with roughly 135,000 miles on the stock drivetrain. It is a SWB model with the stock 4.0L, np231, and auto tranny.

Suspension:
Front - @ 8" Rockkrawler 3 link long arm - very flexy
Rear - Using stock springs for a over axle flip and TNT ubolt eliminators for @ 7 - 8"

Front axle:
Origiinal Dana 30
Superior alloy shafts
Ox greasable U-joints
Big Daddy tie rod
Disc brakes
Locker
4.88 gears

Rear axle:
Ford 8.8
Disc brakes
Locker
4.88 gears

Wheels and tires:
5 - 35" Krawlers - 85%
5 - 15x8 soft 8's

Truck also has interior cage that passes through the back of the cab into the bed. A cooler and tool box come with the truck also and are fastened inside the bed for trips. Many extra parts also come with the truck, like a C-rok steering box brace plates.

To see more pics, visit:

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/osweezea/

Also, I may be interested in a trade for a full size pickup, preferably an 80's style GM with a big block, or a sport quad, but lets see whats out there! Thanks alot and good luck!!

Truck is located near Flushing, MI. And for the right price we may be able to work out something for delivery.

Anything is possible! Let's see what we can work out!!

NEW PRICE - $3200 obo
GONE - TRADED

Lets get this gone!! $3200 obo. If you are interested, get in touch with me. PM, email - [email protected], or cell phone - 810-691-3805. Any one interested has a shot at this truck!! Lets make a deal!!

Attachments

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
what kind of trades are you looking for?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm looking for an 80's style three quarter or one ton pickup, preferably with a big block, or a yamaha sport quad, banshee, yzf 450, or raptor 660 or 700. Or possibly a sport street bike/crotch rocket of some sort. Any of those would be great, but I would be open to other possibilities as well.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes. That is the one sitting by atherton rd. It's actually on lippincott blvd. in Burton, but I live in Flushing. It's sitting at my grand dads house right now.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts