Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Older Powermatic Model 66 10" 220V single-phase 3-hp. table saw w/50" table, newer 3-hp motor, overhead HTC Brett-Guard set-up (model 10A-M50-X, retails new for $429), and collapsible HTC Outfeed Rollers (measures 37" wide x 31" deep, attached to saw; folds down when not in use, retails new for $350).

Located in Allendale, MI, about 15 minutes west of Grand Rapids (near GVSU). E-mail me at craig.emenaker AT gmail DOT com, or call 616.791.3102 (weekdays only) to schedule an appointment to see this equipment. Will consider selling table saw accessories separate from saw for the right price.

$799 w/accessories. Will consider trading for interior painting work (professional painters/contractors only).

I have a separate HTC Roller Pedestal, (66" length, 19 rollers, adjustable height) available separately (retails new for $250-350, depending on source).

Thanks!
Craig

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hell of a deal on the saw.

I'd be inerested in the outfeed rollers if you find someone low balling you and want to split it up.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell of a deal on the saw.

I'd be inerested in the outfeed rollers if you find someone low balling you and want to split it up.

Thanks Muttly. I'll keep you in mind with the outfeed rollers. :thumb:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

Will also consider trading for professional interior paint work. I need the interior of my house painted in fairly short order.

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,161 Posts
I'm debating it. been wanting a good table saw.
if only i'd had a paycheck in the last 3 months.

whats your timeframe on moving it?

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm debating it. been wanting a good table saw.
if only i'd had a paycheck in the last 3 months.

whats your timeframe on moving it?

I'm a little flexible on the timing, Sandals. What were you thinking? I'd like to have it gone in the next 4-6 weeks.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for pics (in original thread). Also, the replacement motor is a Baldor, which I was told is the same brand motor these saws came with from the factory.

Craig

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Talked to my dad a bit ago...he'll probably be getting in touch with you about the saw. He can't resist at least checking it out.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is this a left or right tilt saw?
Left tilt (blade tilts away from the fence).

Talked to my dad a bit ago...he'll probably be getting in touch with you about the saw. He can't resist at least checking it out.
Will do. E-mail me at the address in the first thread if he's interested.

Craig

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump for price drop. This is a great deal for this commercial saw.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts