Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PUPPIES ARE ALL GONE. They will be 8 weeks old this friday...8/10/07. They are $150 and in Bay City, MI. Anyone interested? send me a message. Last photo is of the parents...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Wow - cute - reminds us of ours when he was that age. Great price, great dogs, easy to train and very mild manored (barely barks and is not aggressive). Ours is 4 years old.

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
Golden retrievers are the best. Bump for ya

·
Registered
142 Posts
ps,..............in the last picture of the puppies , the one that was looking up at the camera , it is m/f and is it still around.................

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes, that one is still here....not sure which one it is though....the smallest one is taken but the other ones are still available. let me know what you are looking for (m or f) and I can get a photo to you of specific ones.

·
Registered
142 Posts
sorry my friend , my mother-in-law actually is thinking about it ,.......but as mother - in-laws think................................it is a slow process....I'll ask her again ....................

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
OH MY GOD, I really wanna come out and get one. I had a golden a while ago and i've always wanted another after my last passed away, they're such great dogs. I'll ask around the house and see if it's okay. I'd take a male most likely

ugh, bay city's like 2 hours away, i'll see what i can do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts