Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mind having to do something thats rolled downhill. I just wish the shit got to me sooner then 20 minutes before deadline. When I need to manually input shit into system A and system B receives a feed from A 24 hours later... management simply doesn't understand getting things to the people that can do them in a timely manner.

·
formerly square eyed rio
549 Posts
Every profession has these same type issues , in fact it is woven into American managment process ...try working for the japanese ....you do not even get to B!tch about it . Most will bow a few times and scurry off to get it done I just stare with a unconcerned expression on my face to which I will probably be needing a new job soon.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it just cracks me up that its all of a sudden my fault that the system only pushes feeds once every 24 hours and they waited till now to give me the data to enter :)

·
Inconsistant at Best.
627 Posts
Every profession has these same type issues , in fact it is woven into American managment process ...try working for the japanese ....you do not even get to B!tch about it . Most will bow a few times and scurry off to get it done I just stare with a unconcerned expression on my face to which I will probably be needing a new job soon.
Ah, the Japanese.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts