Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Boss
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where there is a decent go kart track in lower MI somewhere between detroit and flint? something that would be worth adults going out and having fun, not the kiddie ones. :confused: :confused:

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
I beleivw there is kart to kart at 17.5 mile and van **** too, prolly further away though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
19 1/2 and vandyke thats the same one you were almost there lol

Alot of my friends whent there when i lived down that way and they had alot of fun

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Kart2Kart is a good time.

·
Big Member
687 Posts
Is alcohol available?
Yes, we proudly serve Amber Bock, Bud Light, Labatt Blue, Warsteiner, select bottled beer, wine, and specialty drinks. We offer complete bar service for all events. Call to arrange any special requests.

now that sounds like fun...

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
There's one on M-59 in Waterford. Right behind the Bob Evan's restaurant. I've never been there but it looks decent. And yep, Go Karts are just plain awesome! I had that -money pit- hobby in Mexico. :nana:

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Yep, I've been to kart-2-kart many many times, its always fun.

ITs a 1/4 mile indoor track, you get going around 40-45 on the back stretch. They aren't super fast (more of a momentum driving) but enough to slide and wipe out if you don't know what you are doing.

highly recommended..

·
The Boss
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you get going around 40-45 on the back stretch.
not to be mean or anything thanks for all the input from you guys.. but on this note i call BS, thia is from kart 2kark website

How fast do the karts go?
Our single seat race karts can reach speeds of nearly 30 mph. These are not your putt-putt karts Ladies & Gentleman.

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
Yep, I've been to kart-2-kart many many times, its always fun.

ITs a 1/4 mile indoor track, you get going around 40-45 on the back stretch. They aren't super fast (more of a momentum driving) but enough to slide and wipe out if you don't know what you are doing.

highly recommended..

yeah kuz hagger knows all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts