Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back when I did my LQ9 swap we used this regulator/fuel filter. I don't remember the OEM application. I've had some tell me it's a Corvette item but I don't know.

I need to replace it and in our world of useless auto parts clerks, I need to know what it is. Note on the left it has a fuel line inlet and return to tank. The single line on the right goes to the fuel rail.

Help please. :thumb:

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Those hose clamps *Are* a little ghetto for as nice as your rig is. I'd closely inspect the line, or cut off an inch and get fresh hose on there. They aren't meant to be shoved over that quick connect fitting.

The AC delco part number is GF822, IIRC, for the filter. I have one going into my Jimmy, but I have the AN to quick connect fittings, with stainless line, where you have hoses/clamps.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Those hose clamps *Are* a little ghetto for as nice as your rig is. I'd closely inspect the line, or cut off an inch and get fresh hose on there. They aren't meant to be shoved over that quick connect fitting.

The AC delco part number is GF822, IIRC, for the filter. I have one going into my Jimmy, but I have the AN to quick connect fittings, with stainless line, where you have hoses/clamps.

Nicely Said

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Thanks Dad for telling me to watch for cracks in the line.:fish:
And I'm not a baller like you.

Nicely Said
Joe...................:finger:

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
That would be much better. Remember you'll need to get one of those release tools to get those off. There are plastic barbs inside and once they go over the bulge, you're not getting them off without the tool. Also not a bad idea to keep some extra barbs on hand. They sell them in little packs at the auto parts stores.

I believe these will work.

http://www.amazon.com/Lisle-37000-Conditioning-Fuel-Disconnect/dp/B0002SRCK6

1 - 13 of 13 Posts