that was fast

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
I'm an Asshole!

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
banned for doing what, getting ragged on by fuck heads like yourself.
Naw see, you got it all wrong. You came here bitching and whining about how we treat people and how offensive this site is. Then you put your 2 cents in everywhere, even when stated that it wasn't wanted. Toss on that your continually foul mouth and you now see why people find good fun in bashing back. That is right, it isn't like your bashing is unprovoked.

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
Naw see, you got it all wrong. You came here bitching and whining about how we treat people and how offensive this site is. Then you put your 2 cents in everywhere, even when stated that it wasn't wanted. Toss on that your continually foul mouth and you now see why people find good fun in bashing back. That is right, it isn't like your bashing is unprovoked.
I would say 60 percent of the time it is unprovoked. The other 40 percent I do provoke it or it is in a thread where bashing is taking place.

I find it if I make a legitimate posting I still get bashed.

·
8,046 Posts
I would say 60 percent of the time it is unprovoked. The other 40 percent I do provoke it or it is in a thread where bashing is taking place.

I find it if I make a legitimate posting I still get bashed.
If you drop it and don't bring it up for awhile, it will stop. If it bugs you and you get riled up every time, it will never end. We are like that and it will never change. Many have tried to change it but all have failed. Grow think skin and let it roll off.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.