1 - 20 of 318 Posts
42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ogemaw Sport & Trail Center Fall Event
2374 Lentz Rd.
Rose City, MI 48654
Google Map Link

Dates: September 12, 13 & 14

Event difficulty: From stock 4x4 vehicles to mild buggies.

Come and join us for a fun filled weekend of wheeling and camaraderie. Hosted by GL4x4 in conjunction with GLFWDA and the Swamp Stompers Pig Gig for those who wish to do some wheeling on the same weekend as you gather with friends.

On site camping (make your reservations now, this WILL fill up.), awards (new and unique), and bonfire Saturday evening at the pavilion (BYOB). A "best rig" vote will be done at the bonfire also.

OSTC offers rock courses, plenty of trails for all levels and the nastiest sand hill climbs in the lower peninsula.

Awards will be voted by participant ballots at the rock course and impossible hill. Other awards will be voted on at the bonfire.

THIS WILL BE A FAMILY EVENT.

Feel free to have some adult beverages around the campfires, but DO NOT bring alcohol into the park. We have done a lot of work to get into this place, and we do not want to lose the respect we have earned.

Any questions/concerns? Feel free to send myself a pm, or contact whiterhino.

PLEASE feel free to post up your best photos from prior OSTC events so the newbies can see what the place is all about.

PRICING to come tomorrow.

42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Admission for riding:
$20.00 Daily Pass for campers / $25.00 non campers
$30.00 Two Day Pass for campers / $35.00 non campers
$40.00 Three day Pass campers / $45.00 non campers
$5.00 Passenger Per Day campers / non campers

Camping:
$20.00 per night for up to Two adults and Three children under 16 years of age
each additional adult per site is $10.00 per night - maximum 6 people per site.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
How do we go about making a reservation?

42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do we go about making a reservation?
Information will be posted tomorrow. Its going to work that you get a discount for park entry if you're camping at OSTC.

The last two events here both had over 200 people. Camping will fill up quick, as there is only 50 sites or so. I'm still working with the owner to finish up everything, and we will have the info up tomorrow.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Information will be posted tomorrow. Its going to work that you get a discount for park entry if you're camping at OSTC.
Thanks Kelly.:thumb: ! last question, will we be able to reserve with a CC/paypal?

42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Kelly.:thumb: ! last question, will we be able to reserve with a CC/paypal?
You will give your full name/address to Deano or his wife at OSTC, and that will hold your spot.

OSTC DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, so all payments must be made in cash when you arrive.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
I reserved my 2 spots

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
1 - 20 of 318 Posts