Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 1774 Posts

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Show off your motorcycle.

mine: 1982 Honda CM250

Duffman, I know you're itching to post some pics! :)

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a sweet bike. I've been lusting over bikes like that on www.advrider.com. Are you on that site?

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
I love the Adventure!!! I sold my CBR and have been thinking about a sport tourer, but really wouldn't mind an adventuer tourer either. The KTMs are bad ass.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
does a basket case count? I have a 1969 Triumph T100R, all original and only 12k miles...sat in a basement for about 23 years, and I havent quite got it finished yet...

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
id post mine but i dont wanna get made fun of:(:(:(
Hopefully since you just made fun of Drew's bike, then yes, whatever you post will probably get made fun of. We can't all be as cool as you.

·
You call, we haul.
1,509 Posts
Here's mine when I bought it last May. 2002 Ducati Monster 620ie. I've since taken off the clip-ons and put the normal bars back on it, plus removed the white "number plate" decals on the rear cowl.

·
Registered
240 Posts
stunt bike

06 GSX-R 1000 Drag bike project

so far its got a big bore kit, power commander, custom air box, full exhaust, streached 14'', air shifter, and a little shot of nitrous

here's what it looked like before the tear down

and some progress pics

And then the sabertooths that our company builds so i ride them more than either of the other bikes

500 hp ford racing engine on an all custom built bike

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Here's mine when I bought it last May. 2002 Ducati Monster 620ie. I've since taken off the clip-ons and put the normal bars back on it, plus removed the white "number plate" decals on the rear cowl.

Sexy! :naughty:

Is there anything you don't have. If I had your money I'd burn mine.
Why would your burn yours? You'd be wasting good money! And yes, there is lots that I don't have :sonicjay:

·
Registered
398 Posts
my bike

Its a frame from a 70 Yamaha R5 with a 420cc side shaft motor and a snowmobile clutch. Thats right no gears just throttle and go! It gets about 60 mpg and will go about 70mph. It gets up to speed very quickly and smoothly. The back end was lowered 2.5inches and the frame itself was stretched 7inches. I love it, its fun to ride and handles well. Whether you guys like it or not is up to you. But i built it so im riding it!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1774 Posts