Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to help my dad get my grandpa's house ready to sell... During our painting, some paint dripped onto the bricks of the house and I was hoping there is some sort of product to take paint off of it.

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,873 Posts
goto murrays and buy teal stripper I or II. That shit works amazing!! Don't smell it though haha. Its a gel so won't run away from yah.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
laquer thinner works great to with a wirebush or try gas thats takes stuff off to not sure if thats spelled right though

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
I just used paint stripper from home depot on my fireplace brick and it worked quite well. Spread it on, let it sit for a few minutes and then used steel wool. Then a little sponge and water to clean up the rest. Piece of cake.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Use a paint scraper and chip off the paint without gouging the brick. Or use a stripper. Strippers will leave a film of paint. Then use a chip of the same color brick and rub it in good.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Start with a wire brush or power washer sand blasting stand out as it will refinish the bricks nice and new looking In one spot so if you don't do the hole house I wouldn't

Some bricks are more porous then other so becarfule with Cemicals in one area like sand blasting ...I would start out Small

1 - 15 of 15 Posts