Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a female German short hair.. she is a good dog but dont get along with my pup german short hair... she is fixed and has all her shots.. needs nothing... she is about 5 years old.. trained to hunt.. all i ask for is a a good home for her...cant have her cause she attacks my pup... other than that she is good around other dogs

its not letting me post a pic of her.. so she is a pure brown one with some white on her tummy...

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
You're getting rid of a not-old dog because of normal jealousy? Maybe the pup needs to go back.

How would you feel if your husband got rid of you because you didn't like the youngin' he brought home?

:sonicjay:

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
IMHO, you do not deserve to have either animals.

Go soak your head.

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
You're getting rid of a not-old dog because of normal jealousy? Maybe the pup needs to go back.

How would you feel if your husband got rid of you because you didn't like the youngin' he brought home?

:sonicjay:
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
My Tails a Waggin
274 Posts
I used to raise shorthairs, they would sound and look like they were tearing each other apart, it was all play. Ive seen rotweillers do the same thing. Adult dog will literly throw pup across room and pup comes right back for more.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey.. sorry guys i agree i love her but she isnt good around my daughter either.. thats 8months old.. she is getting very tempermental even when there not together...

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
if my uncle didn't have a new born in the house, him and my aunt would be all over this. as they help a gsp rescue in penslvanyia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts