Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fair warning, www.Gearbest.com and www.Everbuying.com are scam sites. I'm convinced all the positive user reviews are fakes, and a fast google search shows I'm not the only one.

They list a lot of outdoor goods, specifically some LED flashlights lights I wanted to try out.

They claim free 3-5 day shipping. My order is 10 days old and it still shows as not shipped and "processing" within their online tracking system. They have a "customer support" system where you enter a ticket and they reply within 24 hours. I have a ticket that is 3 days old without a reply. They have an online chat for customer service, when you click on the chat box, the chat window says "Welcome to Gearbest.com! Our agents are too busy to sever you now." And they don't list a phone number.

Fair warning.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
I'd be happy in the fact they were to busy to sever you, that sounds painful.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well eff.... I did the same about two-three weeks ago now and still nothing.
I keep telling myself that they are overloaded with holiday business and I'll get my stuff eventually (I'm in no hurry to shoot coyotes with my new awesome red LEDs that may never show up). But after reading reviews on google, I feel F'ed.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I ordered something from Gearbest a few weeks ago. It took forever for it to ship. But once it actually did shipping time was in the window.

However, I contacted them after awhile of "processing", got some Chinglish email about how they were working hard to get my order ready, then a few hours later it showed it had shipped.

·
Fuck Cancer!
501 Posts
That's what i ordered before thanksgiving, was hoping to see if I cracked a piston in my pickup.

How long from when you ordered it did it show up Mike?

·
Premium Member
22,634 Posts
Well shit I ordered the bore scope to lol on 12/4

I guess atleast I used PayPal to purchase. So worst case hopefully I'll get my $ back.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Did you get the USB or micro USB? My phone is old so I wasn't sure if it would work with it
I believe it's micro usb. It was listed as the Android version. It comes with a paper that has a bar code on it that you scan to download the software and then it just works...

I was honestly surprised that it even worked.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
LS Powered
825 Posts
I'm ready to swap out my deer hunting gear for coyote gear too. If I had my predator call I probably could've smoked one with the muzzle loader right before dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
The slow boat from China is slow.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Whoop Whoop
17,257 Posts
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:
the emails must be stuck in customs.
I had a yote wind me opening morning in my ground blind at 20 yards... 10 minutes before shooting light. Talk about making your butthole pucker, constant barking for 20 minutes. I jumped out of my blind to cut him off once I figured the direction he was heading. I got a shot, but didn't find him/didn't find any blood when I went to look for him that afternoon after the morning hunt was over. Standing 175 yard shot isn't really a walk in the park...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts