Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post a pic of the gayest T/A you have.
It could be the knight rider, or some stupid jerk off thief who thinks he is the Knight rider.

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
Post a pic of the gayest T/A you have.
It could be the knight rider, or some stupid jerk off thief who thinks he is the Knight rider.
ALL Trans Ams are gay, except foe the 69 T/A.

The rest make you look like you own a liquor store.

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smokey and the Bandit are EXEMPT from this thread.:thumb:

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
I had a 68 similar to this, right out of High School. I only had it a couple months before I switched to a Mach I.

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
I like the WS6's
Before this degenerates into 'Trans Ams were the last of the musclecars' or 'I know of a 9 second street T/A' let's just establish that the last of the breed were fast, but suffered from certain cosmetic deficiencies, rendering them hopelessly gay. Stock, they resembled a Supra with a body kit. The hood scoop made them look like a cross between a koala bear and a boar.

Typical GM styling exercise- add plastic!

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
How is this one? HUGE douche!!

Attachments

·
On a Boat
799 Posts
wow, just....... wow.

someone needs to get smacked in the face!

but suffered from certain cosmetic deficiencies, rendering them hopelessly gay. Stock, they resembled a Supra with a body kit.
I know you were ripping on the trans am but come on, leave the supras out of this. either way the supra was a great car and in no way shape or form gay.

·
On a Boat
799 Posts
alright......fast and the furious may have ruined that statement for me. :sonicjay: if it werent for the crappy vinyl decals on the side that would be a beautiful car though.

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
alright......fast and the furious may have ruined that statement for me. :sonicjay: if it werent for the crappy vinyl decals on the side that would be a beautiful car though.
Yea......The vinyl is not the only gayness about that car. The spoiler makes it look like a Home depot shopping cart:sonicjay:

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well we now know what second place looks like :teehee:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts