Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so oil prices have fallen more than $15 in the past three days. When do we get to be pissed that the price at the pump hasn't dropped any?

·
Get Up and Go
2,576 Posts
OK so oil prices have fallen more than $15 in the past three days. When do we get to be pissed that the price at the pump hasn't dropped any?
Wait for it, I am sure there will be a new excuse for rising prices soon.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,017 Posts
I seen it for 3.96 at the gas station off exit 155 on I69

·
I'm trying to care
511 Posts

See they paid more for the stuff in the ground, so you need to wait until the gas station is getting refilled with the cheaper gas:teehee: Yeah right!!

·
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
8,589 Posts
I don't complain about gas prices.. I just complain about the cash price vs. credit price... I hate that with a passion
Thats been a westcoast thing for years.. just in the past 3 years Michigan picked it up.. anyway to make $$$$$$

·
Premium Member
4,562 Posts
as a business when you take credit cards it cost a % to accept credit cards. it can add up real fast too. they are just passing it on to you. yes it sucks but its not their fault we need our credit cards so much.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Seriously, it's not worth talking, complaining, or otherwise bitching about it anymore.

Either quit driving as much, or pay it and keep your mouth shut. It's not going to do anything but go up.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
our supply from iran has been disrupted. thus higher prices at the pump.:sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts