Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got some garage door openers for sale they are all used but in great working order and only a few years old. i put doors and openers in for a living and get alot of good used openers because people like to buy new stuff when they dont need them so here goes

i got a 3 year old liftmaster belt drive opener for 7 or 8 foot high doors with remotes and keypad for 75 bucks

got a pair of liftmaster chain drive openers with remotes for a 7 foot high door for 50 bucks each

all openers are 1/2 hp and will work on any garage door

·
Registered
448 Posts
got more huh. I should come get another one but i don't want another broken windshield.

The one i bought last fall still works, but needs a new worm gear i think. The settings keep changing for where it stops.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
got more huh. I should come get another one but i don't want another broken windshield.

The one i bought last fall still works, but needs a new worm gear i think. The settings keep changing for where it stops.
bring it back and ill give you a diff opener sounds like the limit switch has gone bad easy fix if you dont feel like taking the whole thing down ill get you a new limit switch
that sucked about your windy last time shitty luck i guess that day
i got a lot of openers at the moment my garage is filling up

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not much maybe ten bucks ill have to stick it in the mail pm me your info
ttt nothing has moved on outta here yet

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
to bad you just didn't live closer you could come and install one for me. I have an old one wiht one remote only kinda sucks but one day I will get one ....probely next year when i have the new insulated door put in and new opener

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
hey tom the one i got from you last yr still works great tom sells nice stuff.you getting ready for snowmobileing

·
Registered
982 Posts
I Read You Dont Have Any For Over 8 Ft But, If You Dont Mind Me Askin' ?

What Would You Recommend For 10x10 Insulated Doors ?

For Some Reason The Home Depot Guy Doesnt Know Anything. :)

Thanks For Any Info.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i got the race sled all aprt iam going to do a bunck of translucent red over chrome powder coating

iam glad that opener worked out for ya

as far as home depot stay away lol genie sucks go to like a lumber yard and get liftmaster or sears craftsman openers i can get 10 foot rails but your looking at an additional 50 bucks my cost on the rail and chain for a 10 foot door

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no problem iam down to 4 openers now if you want them better get them quick i got like 15 people on craigslist saying they want em

·
Hockeypuck
104 Posts
I already have an opener installed but its an old Vemco/Stanley which I dont have a remote for anymore. Its a chain drive, do you sell just the heads? Or have a remote to match this?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
stanleys garage door division has been out of buis for about 7 years now you could try ebay for a complete power head and home depot for a remote but i can gaurentte its going to be pricy for a new power head

1 - 20 of 25 Posts