Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, has anybody been? It's out by ann A rbor.

It was an absolute blast, beer and food was awsome. Geta group together or find a group tat will be there.e Yup, i ca't type, ol'lady drove me home :d:

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
First you take a kinda right left and then go straight backwards for about 10 miles. Then make 2 lefts and go about 10 miles and make 2 more lefts.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
It's right down the road from my house. I've lived here for 3 or 4 years (I can never remember) and I still haven't gone. It sounds like a really good time. The only thing I'm weary of though is the restaurant that cooks the food (Romanoff's) was ranked one of the worst in MI. They used to do our Xmas parties at work till we found that out.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
got my first OUI coming out of there...too much fun.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
drink loads of water, the fact you survived meens your dehydrated.

and O.U.I. is correct, what I was doing shouldn't have been considered driving. my buddy who was with me blew a .27 I only blew a .09 back in `85.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
It is only open the last Saturday of the month in June, July, and August. So only one more this year. I was unaware that Romanoff's was responsible for the food. Went to a wedding at Romanoff's a few years ago. Worst food I have ever had.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts