Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,824 Posts
welcome to 2003, IIRC It got outlawed in a couple counties.

I seem to remember a couple of years ago someone made a dance mix from the radio broadcast of this.

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to 2003, IIRC It got outlawed in a couple counties.

I seem to remember a couple of years ago someone made a dance mix from the radio broadcast of this.
Thanks Jerk - obviously it's still a funny youtube I could really care less how new it is or if those stupid things actually still are around...the *****'s make it funny and that humor never gets old.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,824 Posts
Thanks Jerk - obviously it's still a funny youtube I could really care less how new it is or if those stupid things actually still are around...the *****'s make it funny and that humor never gets old.
Oh yea, sorry.
repost

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
Everytime I see these street animals, I think of the 1976 movie, Taxi Driver, with Robert DeNiro.

Travis Bickle: "All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.