Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said, "Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers. Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers," pretending to eat them. I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said, "What's wrong, honey?" She replied, "What happened to my snot???"

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
Should have been bogger, but ok.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Little Tommy was doing very poorly in maths. His parents tried everything - tutors, flash cards, special learning centres. In short, everything they could think of to improve Tommy's grades just wasn't working. As a last ditch effort, they enrolled Tommy in the local Catholic School.

After Tommy's first day at the new school, he came home with a very serious look on his face. He didn't even kiss his mother hello, but walked straight to his room and started studying.

Books and paper were soon spread out all over the room with Tommy hard at work. His mother was amazed. She called him down to dinner, and to her shock, the minute he was done, he marched right back to his room without a word and started hitting the books as hard as before.

This went on day after day while his mother tried to understand what was making the difference. Finally, little Tommy brought home his report card. He placed it quietly on the table and walked directly to his room to hit the books again.

With great curiosity, Tommy's mom opened the report card, and to her delight, little Tommy got an A+ in math! She had to know why the Catholic School had made such a difference, so she went to Tommy's room. "So, what was it? Was it the nuns?" she asked.

Little Tommy kept his eyes on the ground and shook his head, "No". "Was it the books? The discipline? The structure? The uniforms?" Little Tommy again shook his head, "No".

"Then, what was it?" Little Tommy looked at her, with a fearful expression on his face, and finally answered, "Well, on the first day of school, when I saw that guy nailed to the plus sign, I knew they weren't fucking around!".

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
funny stuff. reminds me when my daughter was a baby I was on my back and playing airplane with her, she was laughing so hard she spit up and it fell right into my open mouth mom laughed so hard she almost pee'd her pants.

that's kids for ya.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
funny stuff. reminds me when my daughter was a baby I was on my back and playing airplane with her, she was laughing so hard she spit up and it fell right into my open mouth mom laughed so hard she almost pee'd her pants.

that's kids for ya.
vomit passing and peeing.........man you sure are raising some crazy kinky ladies aren't you???:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
I can levitate!
9,241 Posts
hahhaa i dont think i would stick my childs fingers in my mouth :tonka: yuck

Well why not? You do know that CC pees out of his little thingy dont you?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
This really happend as my son was learning to put shoes on.

After struggling to get them on for a few minutest he came into the livingroom all proud at his accomplishment with them swapped left for right.

I told him "Good job, however, you have them on the wrong feet."

He looked at me all puzzled then down at his feet then back at me and said ..."No, they are my feet."

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts