Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2761 - 2780 of 2782 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,084 Posts
Idk, I'm assuming it's going to be wrapped or something. Since it's launched, my focus has mostly shifted to the WS.

It was literally just sitting off in the weeds lol.
Wagoneer / grand wagoneer. Nice! :rock:

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
:sonicjay: That's crazy.
I used to have a picture of a friend's car when she moved back to school from an internship. She had a sunfire fully loaded. Her tires at 45PSI looked like they only had 20PSI. If there was a space in the car it was filled, dead space in the car between boxes was filled with soft items like jackets scarves and such. The dash even had a pile of things over to the top of the radio. You know you've overfilled when its roll down a window a bit and stuff in a jacket. :sonicjay: She even had stuff on her lap and stuff behind her feet in front of the driver's seat.

FWIW I shouldn't have let her drive away like that, but she she half filled my XJ with food and stuff that didn't fit.

·
Gustafson
9,084 Posts
I used to have a picture of a friend's car when she moved back to school from an internship. She had a sunfire fully loaded. Her tires at 45PSI looked like they only had 20PSI. If there was a space in the car it was filled, dead space in the car between boxes was filled with soft items like jackets scarves and such. The dash even had a pile of things over to the top of the radio. You know you've overfilled when its roll down a window a bit and stuff in a jacket. :sonicjay: She even had stuff on her lap and stuff behind her feet in front of the driver's seat.

FWIW I shouldn't have let her drive away like that, but she she half filled my XJ with food and stuff that didn't fit.
You should have let her use the XJ since clearly the sunfire wasn't cutting it. :sonicjay:

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
You should have let her use the XJ since clearly the sunfire wasn't cutting it. :sonicjay:
The XJ and sunfire would still be full. :sonicjay:

2761 - 2780 of 2782 Posts