Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2621 - 2640 of 2782 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,297 Posts
:(

I still think the new thread count is decent, a lot of forums I'm on have slowed down some over the years.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Passed this guy, straps looked loose. I stopped for gas, caught up to him again later, the rear straps were off, the passenger door was against the fender, and the right rear tire was almost falling off. I flagged him down and he stopped.

I then spun around to see if he wanted help, he was already back in time motor home and pulling back onto the highway. I think he was literally just slipping the wheel baskets over the tire and not using the ratchets.

·
Hang all the thieves
1,698 Posts
The only problem, is the motorhome owners stupidity will likely cause someone else harm, instead of just him.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
Passed this guy, straps looked loose. I stopped for gas, caught up to him again later, the rear straps were off, the passenger door was against the fender, and the right rear tire was almost falling off. I flagged him down and he stopped.

I then spun around to see if he wanted help, he was already back in time motor home and pulling back onto the highway. I think he was literally just slipping the wheel baskets over the tire and not using the ratchets.

Wife drives from Lansing to Ionia to work, to fill in at their pharmacy. She saw a guy like this dragging a scissor lift only actively having a blowout. She tried to flag him down so he wouldn't completely lose the tire as the tire held air, but the tread separated. Dude had blinders, didn't want to stop or even acknowledge her. I told her next time either get in front of him, or far enough behind him to watch the show.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Driving through Kentucky last week we passed a Chevy express towing a minivan on a flatbed, flat towing a car behind the trailer. A few miles later we passed a Camry towing another Camry. All 5 vehicles were white with had smashed windows

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2621 - 2640 of 2782 Posts