Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Who breaks first?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
42,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guess who breaks first, and you will be entered in a drawing. One of these lucky people will receive $10.00 via paypal.

Theres six of us going on a 4 day offroading trip. Who will break first? And by break, I mean losing the ability to drive in four wheel drive.

Broken axle/trans/engine/fuel pump/steering/lockout/blah blah

You get the point.

Good luck.

Winner will be drawn sunday night

42,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was stuck between voting for monkeyevil and his jeep that hasn't moved in years, and voting for stan because I just hope he breaks

·
I got a gold chain
16,447 Posts
Tough call.
We leave in 19 hours and I haven't even cleaned it out since the last trip. Guess I should check the oil and stuff.

Oh, and I don't have a spare tire for this trip. So all I have to do is get a flat and I'm out.:sonicjay:
It's also going to be 100* and my temp. guage doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
I was stuck between voting for monkeyevil and his jeep that hasn't moved in years, and voting for stan because I just hope he breaks
I haven't driven my Jeep since December 06' I went basically two tracking for a half day with it then.

I haven't wheeled my Jeep since November 05' at the Badlands

I am pulling it out of the barn tonight to check fluids for this weekend... that is all i am doing to get ready :stan: If I had to guess I would say that my AX-15 is going to assplode.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
If we are also able to collect, I'll run my Jeep into a tree for $10.00.:woot:
I have never had a trip ruined by mechanical failure... so either I am just lucky, or it's about to happen. :sonicjay: I do bring a lot of spare shit usually though.

42,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
List of banned members on gl4x4.com:

bigcountrysg, biohazardbill, Blackjackbender, Blue XJ, BMFmike, Bones, booblinker, capone, daddyman, divino92, FlatFender, gofastbobby, gotsand?, GreaseMonkey, Guitardrumr, HackSaw, hosejockey4506, Jeeperz Creeperz, jeepfreak81, Just a Spouse, KartRacer, MUDFLAPS, nyxis, PavementPounder, pokerob, Sinister Minister, Stan, Tonka, Tool Man, unclebeaner, UP_ROKTOY, xjmichigan.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
List of banned members on gl4x4.com:

bigcountrysg, biohazardbill, Blackjackbender, Blue XJ, BMFmike, Bones, booblinker, capone, daddyman, divino92, FlatFender, gofastbobby, gotsand?, GreaseMonkey, Guitardrumr, HackSaw, hosejockey4506, Jeeperz Creeperz, jeepfreak81, Just a Spouse, KartRacer, MUDFLAPS, nyxis, PavementPounder, pokerob, Sinister Minister, Stan, Tonka, Tool Man, unclebeaner, UP_ROKTOY, xjmichigan.
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
8,046 Posts
It's a tuff call, cc and stan both seem to have the worst luck or karma or sumtin.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts