Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided to upgrade the wife. Time to let this one go.

its a 02 tahoe 4x4. 286k trans was rebuilt around 240k truck runs good. no major issues. she daily drove it up until last weekend. a mini cooper did run into her about a month ago, and dented the door, and screwed up the drivers side running board (its still there) the truck HAS 3rd row seating. truck has gov lock in rear/towing/camper package.

heat works good. 4x4 works good. brakes recently redone. tires are ok. no dry rot. but lower tread (not to wear bars yet).

The AC worked last summer, but was getting weak by fall (low on freon?) compressor worked. I would imagine its NOT going to work at this point.

the passenger side rear door handle (outer) broke recently. havent replaced it. it needs I think a drivers side tie rod. truck drives straight. no shakes, but has a little of that chevy steering wheel play.

The interior is in good shape. everything works accept a few lights on the radio.

It does have rust. its a michigan truck. we are the second owners. non smokers (both familys that owned it).

This truck took us to kentucky and back for thanksgiving and 6 trips up to houghton lake and back pulling fourwheelers since thanksgiving. tip up town being the latest trip.

lets start at 3k OBO... open to offers. I dont have clean pics of the dented door right now. I will clean it maybe this weekend and get more pics. This was our labor day trip up north.

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump... 2600

will consider trades. snowmobiles. fourwheelers. cars (sporty ish/camaro/mustang etc...) Im open.

started it and drove it about 20 miles today. fired right up. no typical piston slap. no smoke etc...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts